In the words of one of her clients:
“Gayle cared more about our needs than what she would get from the deal.”
- 16 years’ experience helping Buyers & Sellers
- Bachelor of Administration Degree- Business, Real Estate
- Relocation Specialist
- Residential & Investment Specialist
- 20 years’ experience as a Real Estate Investor
- Experience in Land, Commercial, Residential & Investment
- Certified Residential Specialist
- CRS Designation
- Real Estate Broker – 7/2007
- Member- Chamber of Commerce
- Member- National Association of Realtors
- Member -California Association of Realtors
- Member- Real Estate Investors Assoc.
- Member- Rental Housing Association
- Member -Master Builders Association
My Real Estate experience runs deeper than most. I like to say it is in my blood. As the daughter of parents who have always bought, sold, and held Real Estate as an investment, it was only natural that as an adult, I began to do the same for myself. After 15 years of owning and investing in Real Estate, I decided to pursue a Real Estate career, so I could help others with their Real Estate needs. That was 16 years ago, and I have not looked back since.
As a Realtor, I subscribe to a strict Code of Ethics through the National Association of Realtors and Keller Williams Realty. In addition, my 16 years’ experience in sales, marketing and contract negotiations ensures you the best buying or selling experience.
I know that buying or selling a home is one of the most important – yet stressful – decisions you will likely make. I eliminate any worry or stress by educating, empowering and protecting my clients. Whether you are buying or selling your home, I can solve your most challenging issues and make the process stress free.
My team is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build with our clients and always work relentlessly on the your behalf to help your achieve your real estate goals. Only by doing so, do I achieve my goals.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Your Local Realtor